Updated 27th August
We aim to provide the highest standards of service to all our guests. Your enjoyment of your holiday with us is very important and we understand that the new ways of doing things may be a little different to what you were expecting.
In truth it’s not what we were expecting either. There are quite a few factors happening all at once, some that are out of our control. Challenges with recruitment across hospitality, team having to isolate and shortages in our supply chain, remain the largest of the challenges since reopening.
We want life across the hotels to return to as normal as possible, however, some facilities and elements of our service will be different. We want to be clear on what you can expect when on holiday with us.
- Our service may be slower than we strive to deliver
- Some items on the menu may be unavailable, at short notice
- Some facilities may be temporarily unavailable, at short notice
- Warner team will continue to wear face coverings in all indoor venues
- We recommend that you wear face coverings in all indoor venues too, apart from when eating food and drink.
At this time everyone will be moving at different paces and the team at our hotels are working very hard to look after you. We ask that you treat our team and other guests with consideration over the coming months.
Please bear with us while we work to improve our standards and we appreciate your patience through this time.
We look forward to welcoming you to Warner very soon.
The Warner Team